If you have been following for Supercross 2021, buckle up since the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series event will return on Saturday night at Orlando, Florida. The upcoming event will be Round 8.
In the 450 division, Ken Roczen has the 13 point edge in it. Cooper Webb has made the prime position of 22 out of 25 laps back in 13 February. However, Roczen quickly catches up since he is looking at the potential 450 championship.
In Round 7 last week, the match showed up as the last event in the East Region. Meanwhile, the Round 8 on Saturday is going to be the opener of the 250 West season. You will want to check on the details of the Round 8 of Supercross 2021 on Saturday. So, how can you follow up? How to catch up with the event through your favorite screen? It is easy and straightforward!
The officials have announced the official way to watch Supercross 2021 on screen.
For TV users, you could tune in NBCSN for all Supercross 2021 matches. Consider checking if your TV package already includes NBCSN in it. In this case, the Round 8 will take place at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
If you preserve your TV credentials, you can also use your user and password to log into the NBCSN streaming services such as NBCsports.com and NBC Sports App.
NBCSports.com is available through different browsers. But I recommend you to use Chrome for seamless streaming quality. You can also use top alternatives like Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Torch, etc. Make sure to update your browser first to the latest version.
NBCSPorts.com always updates their service from time to time. If you are using an older browser, it can affect the quality of the service.
If you are on the go, you could download and install the NBC Sports App to your smartphone or tablet. Then you could use your TV credentials to login to the app to watch Round 8 Supercross 2021 from the beginning to the end.
If you are not subscribing to any TV package, you could consider getting the streaming access from NBC Sports Gold’s Supercross and Pro Motocross Pass. Consider picking the specific name of the package Peacock Premium which only costs you $4.99 per month.
As we know, the Covid-19 Protocols have enforced the officials and all the involved parties to follow the rules for the sake of safety and wellness. If you cannot attend the venue, you could watch it through your favorite screen instead.
Supercross 2021 Round 8 Schedule
- 7:05 p.m: 250SX Heat #1 – 6 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 20 riders (Finishers 1 – 9 advance to Main)
- 7:19 p.m.: 250SX Heat #2 – 6 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 20 riders (1 – 9 to Main)
- 7:33 p.m.: 450SX Heat #1 – 6 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 20 riders (1 – 9 to Main)
- 7:47 p.m.: 450SX Heat #2 – 6 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 20 riders (1 – 9 to Main)
- 8:10 p.m.: 250SX Last Chance Qualifier – 5 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 22 riders (Finishers 1 – 4 to Main)
- 8:21 p.m.: 450SX Last Chance Qualifier – 5 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 22 riders (1 – 4 to Main)
- 8:50 p.m.: 250SX Main Event – 15 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 22 riders
- 9:28 p.m.: 450SX Main Event – 20 Minutes/Plus 1 lap – 22 riders